Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Why I Can't Be Vegan Anymore


Don't worry. I'm not giving up on veganism. Neither is the maker of this video, nicknamed Richie Fruitbat. It's an excellent video that refutes some of the myths spread around by former vegans who go back to their omnivore ways.

There is a lot of wisdom in this video. I'm not a raw food vegan like Richie (I don't think I can go quite that far), but I really like what he does with this video and - as he points out - what he says is applicable to raw food vegans and regular vegans alike.

Check out this video, if you get a moment. It's insightful and really good at refuting the anti-vegan myths.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. The truth is that meat-eaters can come up with lots of excuses to defend their habit of meat-eating. "Where do you get your protein?", "The Bible says we can eat meat", "Plants have feelings too." The list can go on and on.
    But, funnily, all their excuses are weak and can be easily countered.
    I came across your blog today, and since I am an animal rights activist, I am pleased to know that so many people are working to spread the message of love towards animals. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete